A senior health screen for cats aged 10y + who may have any of the following issues: drinking more, sleeping more, slowing down/hesitating before jumping, crying more or signs of confusion (sometimes called dementia) or any other concern that you as an owner may have:
- 40 minute consultation with our feline vet Laura-RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Feline medicine in our purpose-built cat clinic.
- Head to toe physical examination, mobility assessment and dementia evaluation
- Detailed blood screen for senior cats to check for conditions such as diabetes, thyroid disease and kidney disease
- Blood pressure measurement
- Urine test
- Tailored home advice and goodie pack
- 25% off additional blood tests advised by Laura and booked within 4 weeks of the Super Senior appointment.
The cost is £189 (a saving of over £230)
Interested? Contact us to find out more